Skip to content
- Theory testing platform
- Large-group collaboration
- Collaborative systems evaluation
- Situation awareness
- Group attention
- Meeting support
- Nguyen, T., Antunes , P. and Johnstone, D. (2015) A Design Science Method for Emerging Decision Support Environments. Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Adelaide, Australia.
- Antunes, P., Herskovic, V., Ochoa, S. and Pino, J. (2012) “Structuring Dimensions for Collaborative Systems Evaluation.” ACM Computing Surveys, 44(2).
- Nguyen, T., Antunes, P. and Johnstone, D. (2015) “Factors Influencing the Decision to Crowdsource: A Systematic Literature Review.” Information Systems Frontiers, online first.
- Sá, M., Carriço, L. and Antunes, P. (2007) “Ubiquitous Psychotherapy.” IEEE Pervasive Computing, 6(1).
- Antunes, P. and Ho, T. (2001) “The design of a GDSS meeting preparation tool.” Group Decision and Negotiation, 10(1).
- Antunes, P., Zurita, G. and Baloian, N. (2014) “An Application Framework for Developing Collaborative Handheld Decision-Making Tools.” Behaviour & Information Technology, 33(5).
- Antunes, P., Zurita, G., Baloian, N. and Sapateiro, C. (2014) “Integrating Decision-Making Support in Geocollaboration Tools.” Group Decision and Negotiation, 23(2).
- Ferreira, A., Antunes, P. and Herskovic, V. (2011) “Improving Group Attention: An Experiment with Synchronous Brainstorming.” Group Decision and Negotiation, 20(5).
- Antunes, P., Zurita, G. and Baloian, N. (2014) “Key Indicators for Assessing the Design of Geocollaborative Applications.” International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 13(2).